HRIS Solution Subject Matter Expert (SME)
We are looking for a HRIS Solution Subject Matter Expert (SME)
We are looking for an excellent SME to help guide the configuration of technical solutions to deliver a successful EU HRIS project. As a SME within the People function, your duties will include evaluating organizational needs and recommending suitable solutions from one or more specific area of the People function and contribute to the development, testing, and implementation of software solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Advance the People Teams impact by delivering a full HRIS programme working within a central team to a cluster of European countries aimed at positioning JD as an employer of choice. The JD People team puts the colleague at the heart of what we do to develop a level of service that emulates the JD brand and maximises colleague experience.
- Applying subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes.
- Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve functional performance.
- Consulting across various operations, providing mentorship, and contributing specialized knowledge.
- Recommending technical solutions that determine software requirements or configuration.
- Manage competing priorities, balancing requests from countries against the global solutions needs of the business.
- Maintain an understanding of legislative requirements for HR, Time Capture and Pay across a cluster of EU countries
- Determining whether technical solutions meet defined requirements.
- Verifying technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements.
- Design, build and test integrations between HCM solution and other product workstreams.
- Synchronise with the other HR experts to complete the following activities to the best of your ability: Compliance, SKU Testing, BAU Changes, Global Design templates and more.
A successful SME should possess a good track record in evaluating organizational needs and configuration of solutions, improving organizational efficiency by applying their expert knowledge of one or more areas of the People function to resolve complex challenges. This can either be from a perspective of HR practices and employment law or could be from supporting the implementation or development of HR related IT solutions.
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert of a People Discipline.
- Experience with Recruitment systems desirable
- Experience working with HCM information systems.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and project management.
- Competency in electronic business management systems
- Advanced ability to recommend and implement technical solutions for cross-functional projects.
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement technical solutions.
- Excellent recordkeeping, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- A competitive salary;
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a big international team;
- Great working conditions within a relaxed working atmosphere;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 3300 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 30 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.