HRIS Solution Team Leader
We are looking for an HRIS Solution Team Leader
We are looking for an outstanding Solution Owner, with experience in designing and implementing complex, high profile HRIS implementations. The Solution Owner will be supported by a number of dedicated roles as part of this project and support the design of an HRIS solution across Europe. The role key objective will be to contribute to overarching global design principles, with essential changes for local territory requirements.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Advance the People Teams impact by delivering a full HRIS programme within a cluster of European countries aimed at positioning JD as an employer of choice. The JD People team puts the colleague at the heart of what we do to develop a level of service that emulates the JD brand and maximises colleague experience. This role is both strategic and hands-on, candidates must be capable of understanding business requirements and processes with the ability to configure system infrastructure to deliver requirements alongside the management of multinational teams and other key supporting roles. In addition to communicating with and managing stakeholders, the successful candidate will need to be process-driven, highly analytical and organised.
- Support the sourcing of and the building of a team of multinational individuals with relevant experience to deliver an HRIS solution across multiple countries within a cluster.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to ascertain business requirements alongside understanding business process requirements
- Help design a systemic solution to best suit the Groups requirements
- Support the configuration and Implementation of a HRIS solution across European countries.
- Maintain an understanding of legislative requirements for HCM, Time Capture and Pay for your specified cluster.
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure BAU teams are trained and developed in system architecture and use
- Have a passion for providing quality, security and accuracy
- Deliver impeccable service to the wider People Team and wider business
- Design, build and test integrations between HR solution and other product workstreams.
- Coordinate your team for the following activities: Compliance, SKU Testing, BAU Changes, Global Design templates and more
A successful SME should possess a good track record in evaluating organizational needs and configuration of solutions, improving organizational efficiency by applying their expert knowledge of one or more areas of the People function to resolve complex challenges. This can either be from a perspective of People practices and statutory regulations or could be from supporting the implementation or development of IT solutions.
- Previous experience in HRIS architecture essential
- Ability to consider and evaluate solutions to problems under own initiative essential
- Previous experience in deploying HRIS solutions across multiple territories beneficial
- Previous experience in sourcing and/or developing multinational teams beneficial
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Confident and courteous in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Prominent level of attention to detail with strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your own and your team’s workload
- Must be methodical and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have an awareness of GDPR and be able to act with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ambitious to learn with an enthusiastic approach
- Successful candidate must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally
- A competitive salary;
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a big international team;
- Great working conditions within a relaxed working atmosphere;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 3300 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 30 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.