Jr. Profit Protection Analyst @ JD Sports!
We're looking for a Jr. Profit Protection Analyst!
For our Profit Protection team we are looking for a Jr. Profit Protection Analyst to join the team based nearby Amsterdam!
You will be responsible for the smooth running of all Profit Protection analysis, ensuring high standards of service to the Company and its branches.
The main tasks are:
- To complete adjustments from audits and incidents raised;
- To input audit results into the relevant Excel spreadsheets producing accurate company loss figures;
- To prepare and ensure that all data information is inputted prior to a stores audit;
- To send out audit stickers to the stores prior to their audit, ensuring that all stores receive their audit pack in time for the audit;
- To liaise with the Area Retail Profit Protection Managers or third-party counting company to ensure correct downloading of information and the uploading of any stock holding file is correct;
- To remove stocks from stock-holding records shown on odd shoe summary sheets and ensure any losses are featured in the count result;
- To ensure any delivery discrepancies are recorded accurately and stocks amended from warehouse or store;
- To build and analyse Stock Discrepancy Reports (SDRs);
- To follow up late returns of faulty goods to Head Office to ensure store compliance to procedures;
- To maintain counting performance sheeting;
- To assign Stock Count investigations to the Profit Protection Managers for further investigation; when a store is over target, ensuring these are raised within a timely manner to meet the set deadlines;
- To produce insurance documentation when required following Company loss;
- To operate day to day contact with company branches, assisting with queries and carrying out tasks as required;
In this rol it is important to operate total confidentiality with all information gained in respect of the company, its business or personal.
The candidate we are looking for:
- German speaking is advantage;
- To have experience and be at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and Powerpoint;
- To have knowledge and experience of Shogun is desired but not essential;
- To have knowledge and experience of macros is desired but not essential;
- To have knowledge and experience of Oracle is desired but not essential as training will be given.
- Staff discount in all of the JD Sports, Aktiesport and Perry stores (and online);
- Market salary condition;
- An International environment;
- A fast pace industry where things can change quickly;
- A job with room for personal initiative and development;
There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift!
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 3300 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 29 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!